No products in the basket.
Authorised Calpeda Pumps Distributors
TF Pumps are authorised Calpeda Pumps distributor based in the UK, offering worldwide delivery on all Calpeda Pumps and parts. Calpeda pumps offer a number of pump ranges including the single and twin impeller centrifugal pumps, multistage pumps, self-priming pumps, swimming pool pumps, peripheral pumps, Calpeda Submersible pumps, and circulation pumps. Calpeda pumps are well known in the industry for offering high-quality pumps, for use in both domestic and industrial settings, all at an affordable price. repaired.
Calpeda pumps are a great option for a wide range of pumping needs.
About Calpeda Pumps
Calpeda pumps are one of the leading global manufacturers of electric pumps. With their Italian heritage, they’ve grown into a world-class business, distributing their products across the globe, including in the UK. Their pumps are used in a variety of domestic and industrial applications, including:
- Heating and air-conditioning
- Water pressurization
- Groundwater systems
- Wastewater systems
- Sewage systems
- Swimming pools
- Building services
The group is committed to providing the highest levels of quality and standards within every pump they produce. Their products undergo rigorous testing to ensure each one meets their exacting standards. They are extremely innovative, taking advantage of the latest technology and investing in research and production facilities. Calpeda products include:
- Submersible drainage pumps. These single impeller pumps can be used for a range of applications, including emptying tanks and irrigation.
- Submersible pump lifting stations. These provide an automatic collecting and lifting station for clean water in domestic, civil and industrial situations.
- Whirlpool pumps. These are available with both 240v or 415v engines and are self-draining and single impeller pumps. They can be used in domestic spas and whirlpool baths.
- Peripheral booster pumps. These are suitable for use in air-conditioning and cooling machines, as well as boiler systems. They pump clean liquids and increase network pressure.
- End suction pumps. Calpeda manufactures a range of models with different capacities. The centrifugal pumps are used to clean liquids and can be attached to the mains water supply or heating and air-conditioning systems.