No products in the basket.
Close-coupled peripheral pump (regenerative pump) with turbine impeller. Compact, patented construction with singlepiece motor casing and pump-side wall.
Protected against water entering the motor from outside.
CT: version with pump casing in cast iron.
B-CT: version with pump casing in bronze (the pumps are supplied fully painted).
- For clean liquids without abrasives, without suspended solids, non-explosive, non-aggressive for the pump materials.
- For increasing network pressure (follow local specifications).
- For the reduced dimensions, these pumps are very well suitable to be mounted in cooling and air-conditioning machines and equipments, circulation.
- Liquid temperature up to 60 °C.
- Ambient temperature up to 40 °C.
- Total suction lift up to 7 m.
- Continuous duty
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n ≈ 2900 rpm).
- CT 61: three-phase 230/400 V ± 10%.
- CTM 61: single-phase 230 V ± 10%, with thermal protector.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 54.
- Constructed in accordance with: EN 60034-1;
- EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-41.
Other features on request
– Other voltages.
– Frequency 60 Hz (as per 60 Hz data sheet).
– Special mechanical seal.