No products in the basket.
Multi-stage centrifugal submersible pumps in chrome-nickel
stainless steel, with vertical delivery port.
Motor cooled by the pumped water passing between the motor
jacket and the external jacket.
Double shaft seal with oil chamber.
– For clean water containing solids up to 2 mm grain size.
– For draining rooms or or emptying tanks.
– Extraction of water from ponds, streams or pits and for
– For irrigation purposes.
For outdoor use a power supply cable of not less than 10 m
should be used in accordance with: EN 60 335-2-41.
Liquid temperature up to 35° C.
Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
Minimum water level with float 100 mm.
2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n ≈ 2900 rpm).
MP: three-phase 230 V ± 10%;
three-phase 400 V ± 10%;
MPM: single-phase 230 V,
with float switch and thermal protector.
Insulation class F.
Protection IP X8 (for continuous immersion)
Double impregnation humidity-proof dry winding.
Constructed in accordance with: EN 60034-1;
EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-41.
Other features on request
– Other voltages.
– Frequency 60 Hz (as per 60 Hz data sheet).
– Other mechanical seal.
– Cable length 10 m.
– Vertical magnetic float switch.
– Motor suitable for operation with frequency converter.