Enviroflex L100 Peristaltic Pump (100mm – 4″)
Call For Price
- Brand: Enviroflex
- Part Number: Enviroflex-L100
The L100 is a 4″ (100mm) peristaltic pump that is made from mild steel with a galvanised finish – with 316 Stainless Steel connections.
The pump is fully customisable, key features including the body materials, hose, motor, connection types etc cab all be changed to ensure that this is the right solution for your pumping requirements.
The L100 is designed and manufactured in Derby by our sister company Enviroflex – parts/spares, lubricants and hoses are all kept in stock.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10 Bar(145 PsiG)
- Fluid Displacement Per Rev: 26 Litres (6.868 US Gallon)
- Maximum Continuous Working Speed: 30 RPM
- Maximum Intermittent Working Speed: 35 RPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 100°C (212°F)
- Maximum Soft Solids Capability: 80mm (3″)
- Maximum Hard Solids Capability: 15mm (19/32″)
- Maximum Suction Lift on Water: 9 Metres (27 feet)
- Typical Weight (Varies with drive): 900 Kg (1980 lbs)
Standard Specification (Optional Extras)
- Body Material: Mild Steel (304 SS, 316 SS, Exotic Materials)
- Body Finish: Galvanised (BZP, Powder Coated, Polished SS, Exotic Coatings)
- Rotor Material/Finish: Mild Steel – BZP (304 SS, 316 SS, Exotic Coatings)
- Connection Material: 316 SS (304 SS, Exotic Coatings, Exotic Materials)
- Connection Type: Victaulic (NPT, Tri-Clamp, PN16, ANSI, IDF, RJT, Camlock)
- Connection Size: 4″ (100mm)
- Connection Orientation: 9 o’clock (3 o’clock, 6 o’clock, 12 o’clock)